Saint Lucia Specific Risk of Coronavirus (COVID-19)
24 Aug 2021
This country has reported a recent increase in case numbers of coronavirus disease (COVID-19).
Following a review of the public health risk assessment process, this country has now changed from a moderate to a high risk of exposure to COVID-19.
Please check the fitfortravel Saint Lucia page regularly for updates on any changes to the risk of exposure to coronavirus (COVID-19).
Advice for Travellers
There is a high risk of exposure to coronavirus (COVID-19) in this country.
Please be aware that risk of COVID-19 in this country may change at short notice, and also consider your risk in any transit countries and from travelling itself.
You should consider:
- Is your journey really necessary?
- Check the latest government guidance on the FCDO foreign travel advice and country pages for travel to this country and the rules you must follow on entering the UK on your return.
- Are you at an increased risk of severe COVID-19?
- If you are at increased risk you should reconsider your travel plans and seek medical advice prior to making any decisions.
- To find out if you are at increased risk of severe COVID-19, see the FAQ’s
For further information, see Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) and COVID-19: Health Considerations for Travel pages.